Store Manager Position
Ayven Avenue brings community to women by selling fashionable, on trend clothing for all women in a way that brings about relatable connection. We strive to empower women through fashion, while creating a fun and friendly atmosphere where they feel loved and valued.
The Store Manager will work alongside their team members and run the brick & mortar by managing store operations, driving productivity goals, building and leading great teams, and creating a fun shopping experience for all women in a way that brings about relatable connection in their community
Provides leadership in a variety of store operations:
- Floor presentation & merchandising
- Opening and closing processes
- Inventory processes
- Provides updates and feedback to team members and company owner
- Communicates and delegates projects & daily tasks
- Participates in training at weekly team meetings
- Supply & product ordering
- Customer relationship management
Relationship with Customers:
- Invests time and energy into developing relationships and keeping the customer at the center of our story.
- Has an eye for detail in styling, product displays and keeping the store clean and inviting for customers.
- Has a love of interacting with and encouraging people.
- Has a positive attitude that uplifts others.
- Exhibits confidence in styling customers of all backgrounds, ages, shapes, and sizes.
- Anticipates the needs of customers.
- Finds ways to go above & beyond customers' expectations.
- Uses creativity to find solutions in any situation so that both parties feel positive about the outcome.
Relationship with Team:
- Actively gives recognition to the team.
- Finds ways to make each employee feel valued and supported.
- Communicates with the team in a way that is empowering, clear and energizing.
- Finds ways to maximize the potential of the team and individual employees.
- Uses professional development as an opportunity to develop employees’ skill sets and leadership abilities.
- Actively participates in team training and team selling.
- Provides leadership on the floor and works through the team to ensure that each customer has the opportunity to experience personalized styling.
- Uses intuition to coach employees according to their individual learning style and to maximize their strengths, resulting in personal and professional growth for the team.
- Likes to get stuff DONE in an energizing and fun environment.
- Thinks creatively and strategically about the best way to achieve goals.
- Has the ability to multi-task and quickly learn new processes in a fast-paced environment.
- Loves being part of a team and collaborating to achieve goals.
- Finds ways to maximize processes, systems, communication and team work.
- Initiates and participates in personal development to continue growing as a leader.
Leading the Team:
- Participates in creating sales goals, tracking goals and keeping the team motivated to achieve goals.
- Has the ability to teach processes to team members while also giving them a sense of ownership.
- Has flexibility to adjust as processes and systems change with a growing company.