Social Media Intern
Ayven Avenue brings community to women by selling fashionable, on trend clothing for all women in a way that brings about relatable connection. We strive to empower women through fashion, while creating a fun and friendly atmosphere where they feel loved and valued.
We are looking for a self starter who is comfortable creating content and considers themselves to be creative. As a Social Media intern you will be responsible for posting and sharing content on Ayven Avenue’s Instagram/Facebook/TikTok feed. This position needs to be aware of social media trends, best practices, and viral marketing and act quickly on these to be successful in this position.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Well versed on Reel/TikTok trends, sounds, best practices
- Is able to translate knowledge to a business profile that has some limitations due to song rights and standing on brand
- Comfortable in front of the camera
- Able and willing to dance on camera
- Knows and understands the Ayven brand
- Can both come up with creative ideas and be willing to be lead on what creative content to create
- Works well on a team
- Is able to manage your own schedule to meet deadlines
- Pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, or a related field OR has works experience that translate over
- Ability to succeed in a quick pace environment
- Has created content that can be presented
- Is detail oriented
- Has a creative passion for social media
This is a part time position between 10-15 hrs per week working directly with Creative Marketing Director and Owner.